A personalised mug with your own photographs and text on it.
The perfect commemorative gift for yourself or a special someone.
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
To customise your mug you will need to:
1. Upload the photo you want for the Front of the mug (this will be what faces out if you hold the mug with your right hand)
2. Upload the photo you want for the Back of the mug (the photo can be the same as the one for the Front, a different one, or can be left blank)
3. Click on the 'Save customization' button to save the photos.
4. Select 'Yes' or 'No' for would you like to have some text on the mug.
5. Select which font you would like to use if you are having text. If you are not having text, then ignore this. (if you are not sure what the fonts look like, there is an image underneath the main photo above.).
6. Select the mug size that you would like (11 or 10 oz)
7. Alter the quantity required if you would like more than one.
8. Click on the 'Add to basket' button.
If you selected the option to have text on it, we will contact you to see what text you want, the colour of it and it's placement. We will then create a 3D render of what the mug would look like and send you a link to it so that you can confirm that you are happy with it. Once you have agreed to the design, we will aim to have it printed and shipped out to you within 4 working days.
Please be aware that the majority of photos will need to be cropped (by us) to be able to fit on the mugs and to have the right placement.
Since these mugs are being produced to help raise funds for our charity and bring awareness of AATD, we will place on the mug a small version of our logo and our web site location. We will always try to pick the most discreet place for this and you will be able to see this on any 3D render that we provide before it is produced for real.
Dishwasher proof & microwave safe.
Due to the size and weight of the mugs it would be more cost effective to buy 4 or less to save on shipping as this is the same price as one mug. The shipping price for 1 to 4 mugs is £3.15 going as a Small Parcel. The shipping cost for 5 or more mugs is £14.00. It would be more beneficial if you wish to order more than 4 mugs to do this in 2 seperate orders saving yourself £7.70 on shipping.
Which mug size should I choose?
If you like a lot of coffe or tea while you work or when you wake up first thing in the morning, then the 11oz is the mug for you. It can take 330ml of drink with plenty of space left so you shouldn't get spillage if you want around.
If though you prefer a smaller drink, then the 10oz mug would be better suited. It holds 275ml which is 55ml less than the 11oz version and therefore lighter in weight.